• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Even though I’m a fan of leather clothing, my wife has asked me to change my outfits at least from time to time. It was a hard decision to make, but this is what I’m wearing tonight: . Even though this tuxedo looks great on me, I can’t wait to return to my old leather jacket. This is what I call love. After all, we dress for our women. And they are wearing heels for us. So gentlemen, get ready for the party and put the tuxedos on!
7E28A774-2392-4122-B90D-3AB0EAF8DAB8.jpeg

ausreenactor

Ok so I admit this was yesterday when I was taking a few photos to post in MrBlue's lengthy thread - but what's 24 hours amongst friends ;)
The Platon Dubow I refinished, subsequently outgrew (thanks to the cancer) and passed to my son. Complete with added Catch-22 patch.
Now The Alien that was within has been zapped, poisoned and has buggered off the jacket appears to fit again. :D

View attachment 62409
Will you be buying some of your recently sold jackets back? ;)

Kermit3D

Too damn hot for an A-2, but after some weather and a 14 month pandemic, it was a joy to be back in the air. Thanks Commemorative Air Force and FIFI.

View attachment 62429View attachment 62430

Absolutely awesome ! :)
If I were you, I would have worn my A-2, and rubbed myself on every slightly protruding piece of metal. Just to get some real B-29 scratches on my A-2.

Micawber

I don't have access to a B-29 just now so instead it's thumbs up to a nice cup of hot, strong tea with milk but no sugar.

GW Star, sky, clouds, sun, grass and me..

IMG_20210605_144317_376~2_resize_27.jpg

Edited to Add: Now that I'm not receiving chemotherapy I'm able to grow whiskers again so a few days of not shaving the area around the old philtrum and I'm transformed into Mr 1970's Moustache Man :D :D :D Question is will I be able to go for the full handlebar like I had for some years and will my wife file for a divorce if I do? :D

Last edited:

Nickb123

I don't have access to a B-29 just now so instead it's thumbs up to a nice cup of hot, strong tea with milk but no sugar.

GW Star, sky, clouds, sun, grass and me..

View attachment 62489

Edited to Add: Now that I'm not receiving chemotherapy I'm able to grow whiskers again so a few days of not shaving the area around the old philtrum and I'm transformed into Mr 1970's Moustache Man :D :D :D Question is will I be able to go for the full handlebar like I had for some years and will my wife file for a divorce if I do? :D

Living the good life. So happy you’re doing better. There really isn’t a better combo than GW and a coffee.