• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

No jacket here inside the Arctic Circle! We've had glorious sun (nearly 24 hours - just a week or so off properly 24 hour daylight where the sun is above the horizon 24 hours a day) and up to 25 Celsius for the last three days. Very un-PC to say it but up here we're big fans of the global warming ;-)

busdrivermike

On this +30c day I was first wearing just my custom vest project
As I drove the car then I added a leather shirt when I hopped on
The motorcycle , which Bug found very comfortable also
4BB7E3BA-DEAD-481F-956E-35E9BA162423.jpeg
67BB5DD9-AD91-40CE-82B7-4DB72E62400A.jpeg
EECC81DC-9442-451C-9D85-80CDDFB26DE2.jpeg

Last edited:

Micawber

Ok so I admit this was yesterday when I was taking a few photos to post in MrBlue's lengthy thread - but what's 24 hours amongst friends ;)
The Platon Dubow I refinished, subsequently outgrew (thanks to the cancer) and passed to my son. Complete with added Catch-22 patch.
Now The Alien that was within has been zapped, poisoned and has buggered off the jacket appears to fit again. :D

IMG_20210603_155346_535_resize_11.jpg

B-Man2

Ok so I admit this was yesterday when I was taking a few photos to post in MrBlue's lengthy thread - but what's 24 hours amongst friends ;)
The Platon Dubow I refinished, subsequently outgrew (thanks to the cancer) and passed to my son. Complete with added Catch-22 patch.
Now The Alien that was within has been zapped, poisoned and has buggered off the jacket appears to fit again. :D

View attachment 62409
Looking very svelte there Steve.:)

Last edited:

Nickb123

Hey -- the zipper works! :D

Yep! It was actually functional the whole time; however the pull had been snagged along the tape somewhere causing it to not move. But it was surely user error. The tape itself got a tiny bit frayed but I rarely zip up so it’s not a major deal.