• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

Temp dropped to -6c but felt much colder
So I broke out the abomination :p The noble house b3 to check out a thrift store and get a Starbucks cafe mocha
D63562D6-CC86-4520-B9D9-E6F72494A01A.jpeg

Last edited:

Flightengineer

It was a cool A2 day today so I thought some of you might enjoy checking this A2 jacket out once again . It’s kind of a unique Rough Wear A2 , in that it was the 1st Rough Wear 1401P A2 jacket ever , made by John Chapman in 2009 . So while it’s not historically significant , it is unique from our prospective if you happen to be into Good Wear military A2 repro jackets . The jacket was first featured on the Good Wear website back in June of 2009 in this “New Jackets
Section” It was made with russett pigment finish Horween Horsehide .

https://goodwearleather.com/1401P_First/

So I hope you guys enjoying seeing it 11 years later.
Cheers

View attachment 49304View attachment 49305View attachment 49306View attachment 49307View attachment 49308View attachment 49309View attachment 49310View attachment 49311

This is a real rarity! I also saw this jacket on the GW website, but didn't know that you owner, Burt.

Micawber

Cracker of a pic Steve,look at how your being looked at,,is that the mammy or one of the pups.

Thank you :) That's mum, she had not long put up a covey of partridges from the hedgerow in front of me so was pretty switched on. That was the furthest I've managed to get but the going was slow and hard, feels like I'll need the rest of the afternoon to recover!

s4rmark

They certainly are a intimidating lot. A load of them followed me to Brands Hatch Race circuit years ago, very uncomfortable!