• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

Mikey
You guys are blessed to have each other during what for all of us has probably been an unprecedented year for lifestyle changes.
I can honestly tell you that it was one of your first travel posts that was an Ah-Hah moment for me , and made me realize that my wife and I couldn’t stay bottled up inside of our home like we had for the preceding 7 months.
You made me realize that within limits we could go out to places and enjoy some changes of scenery , while employing the basic guidelines that you mentioned . I thank you for that .
Cheers
Glad to be of service Burt! Delighted that our little trips out for a bit of fresh air and exercise have inspired you! We do our best to make the most of where we live-I know of people who barely set foot outside their front doors, and that was before COVID came along. Each to their own I guess, but it seems like a waste to me.

Spitfireace

20201213_213042.jpg

Spitfireace

Made in New Jersey, bought it from New Jersey on ebay. Barely worn, I think maybe from a vet who needed an authentic type jacket to wear to reunions. Not worn much just some knit wool balling up stuff inner waist band. Trim it off and you are good to go.

ausreenactor

Trimmed my beard down to the 'Trooper' again on Friday. Had to do Police Force fitness assessment. Been busting my arse and got to 10.3 beep test in June. They stopped the test at 5.1? Still some that didn't cut it though.

LT Jack McCain IV gave me a package of 'Badger' Navigator Class Man Care Mustache Wax in return for an unopened tub of Captain Fawcett's Expedition Strength Moustache Wax. I never deploy without redundancy. Got it down to Shorab for his TDY down there with the Afghanistan Air Force. If ever there was going to be a US Naval Aviatior that could mentor Afghans in the middle of the desert it HAD TO be a McCain. Great man from a great lineage. Probably a bigger fan of his amazing mother these days.

Might have to switch to the Mr. Potato Head avatar while it is more accurate.. ;)

Members online

Latest posts