• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

petermack09

Literally slept in the Monarch last night. Fell asleep on top of the covers. Woke up to let the dog take a leak and it had cut off the circulation to my right arm. I could not use my right hand. Sitting in the Monarch now.

Good times....
I remember sitting on my hand as a young teenager till it went numb,,,,,happy days :) :)

Lord Flashheart

ELC's (well mine really) 55J14 for the first time this winter. Okay it's not tweed but did me fine for a trip for vittles and cheesy comestibles as John Cleese might say.
IMG_1802 2.jpeg

ausreenactor

Being a contrary, cantankerous, awkward old bugger who often likes to go against the flow just because I can, I am I am here to declare that for my trip to see my hospital consultant today I was sporting the following. Please feel free to guffaw heartily ;)

View attachment 49155

Bit untidy around the neck area I reckon, but I good effort at trying to disguise the weight loss by sticking the belly out ;)

Just a bit of fun. I promise next time I'll pop something on that's more appropriate for VLJ.
Smart as a carrot!

Griffon_301

Bah I have to say this "full image" thingie here is great...I still remember the early days (for me at least) of picture posting on the net...very complicated uploading pictures somewhere externally and still having to resize images as even a normal screenshot in the then usual resolutions took ages to upload and then to display in the forums...
Doing screenie heavy after action reports of flight sim missions were a sure way of annoying quite a few people on weak connections :D