• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Sideslip

My new BoB Aero merino at Loch Long in Scotland. Am only wearing a base layer underneath and was just right temperature, it was about 3-4c.
tempImageyoO64V.png
. It is strange as the colour changes according to the light, it looks much darker under certain electric light.

Lord Flashheart

And where pray are all these grinning photos then?

This is the best grimace, sorry grin, I can manage today. Performed while adorned in my re-dyed Aero Noir Irvin....

[Face somewhat fuzzed out to protect the sensitive or highly strung].

View attachment 71399

I've decided the Forum can only handle so much excitement at one time Micawber and besides I hadn't got my heated teeth in today ...

London Cabbie

Same old, same old. ATF tanker but now with further authentic 'patina' in the form of creosote stains because a fence post slipped out of my gloved hands back into a container of the stuff. Treat 'em rough I say, none of this "my jacket is getting a lovely authentic worn in look since I was caught in a light rain shower during my two minute walk to the bakery to pick up some profiteroles" malarkey….

Bah humbug ;)

View attachment 71237

maybe you could do a sideline in breaking in jackets for people
Same old, same old. ATF tanker but now with further authentic 'patina' in the form of creosote stains because a fence post slipped out of my gloved hands back into a container of the stuff. Treat 'em rough I say, none of this "my jacket is getting a lovely authentic worn in look since I was caught in a light rain shower during my two minute walk to the bakery to pick up some profiteroles" malarkey….

Bah humbug ;)

View attachment 71237
You could have a new business venture there. We send you jackets to get the authentic ‘worn out look’ (for a fee). Mind you the neighbours may be like ‘There goes that wild fellow, sets light to his hedges and now dragging leather jackets around his land from the back of his tractor…’

newagegeezer

Twas the first really frosty night in London as well, so the old WW2 Irvin took me out for a walk on the common (the southern edge of Epping Forest) to enjoy the misty sun and frosty grass. Possibly a last outing in this one as being sold in New Year, i've looked after it for over 40 years so time for someone else to enjoy
010.JPG

Micawber

After reading the first review from John about the new Aero Irvin I have ordered it directly.
Really in love with this Irvin and now my go to jacket during the colder day.
IMO fit is perfect.
As some may know … in a perfect world …

View attachment 71431

Very nice, you wear it well. Is that the Merino version? I like the way the Aero belt is a generous length.