• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wz1999

GW HB today
42CD09DF-2851-482C-941A-69889562F3AB.jpeg

Flightengineer

Gasoline Alley in Munich.
The store is more like a museum and a playground for men!
The owner, Burkhard, is a friend of mine and as far as I know the first Aero retailer in Germany.

Great jacket!
And great place, especially like the Hindenburg and Constellation models. Is this entourage or Connie for sale?

Sideslip

I'm lucky enough to live 30minutes away and drive or ride that road every week :)
You are indeed very fortunate! It is beautiful here, even under the rain. Was hoping to walk to the Cobblers today, but weather not ideal and spending time with family. I hope to return perhaps in May with family or perhaps by air to Glenforsa in the Luscombe during the summer.

petermack09

You are indeed very fortunate! It is beautiful here, even under the rain. Was hoping to walk to the Cobblers today, but weather not ideal and spending time with family. I hope to return perhaps in May with family or perhaps by air to Glenforsa in the Luscombe during the summer.
It would have been a great drive for you if you had carried on, up the rest n be thankful, that's the road behind you, and carried on to Inveraray,, maybe next time. Anyone heading up this way, gimme a shout and I can be your guide :)