• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

GW Werber 33
I got a poison ivy rash on my wrists from yardwork. So, about two weeks when I couldn't/didn't want to wear any jackets with knits. All better now.

IMG_8193.JPG

ZuZu

More photos of my GW 20960. The leather's pretty stiff at this point but you can see it's relatively roomy. The collar sits where it should with no fucking around; the eps look great and it has squarish shoulders. I'm wearing some goofy 1980s Levi's 505s. It comes down well over the pockets of those. I asked for as smooth leather as possible (ironic I know) because originals sometimes look pretty smooth.
20230208_161311.jpg

20230208_161333.jpg

Wz1999

More photos of my GW 20960. The leather's pretty stiff at this point but you can see it's relatively roomy. The collar sits where it should with no fucking around; the eps look great and it has squarish shoulders. I'm wearing some goofy 1980s Levi's 505s. It comes down well over the pockets of those. I asked for as smooth leather as possible (ironic I know) because originals sometimes look pretty smooth.
View attachment 96415

View attachment 96417
Great looking GW Dubow. Looks like a perfect fit! Enjoy it!

Micawber

View attachment 96415

View attachment 96417

Nice fit that, hide looks great. A keeper methinks.

Micawber

Spent a happy hour or two under the Jeep tweaking the transmission brake before heading out for a test run ....to the pub! Let the immaculate amongst us rest assured I changed out of the dirty tanker before I left though, wouldn't want to frighten the barmaid with my unsightly stains :D

IMG_20230209_162401_(1500_x_2000_pixel).jpg

JonnyCrow

Spent a happy hour or two under the Jeep tweaking the transmission brake before heading out for a test run ....to the pub! Let the immaculate amongst us rest assured I changed out of the dirty tanker before I left though, wouldn't want to frighten the barmaid with my unsightly stains :D

View attachment 96483
Dirty Tanker and Barmaids with stains, there's a story in there somewhere Steve haha :D like old air mechanics servicing a lovely pair of Bristol's ;) hope you enjoyed a pint!