• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

8c is cold enough for sheepskin :
FaceApp_1676050853826.jpg
D

Happy Hooligan

Spent a happy hour or two under the Jeep tweaking the transmission brake before heading out for a test run ....to the pub! Let the immaculate amongst us rest assured I changed out of the dirty tanker before I left though, wouldn't want to frighten the barmaid with my unsightly stains :D

View attachment 96483
Who makes this tanker? Tankers need grease on them to look correct!

Griffon_301

faces says it all... pt 2 of the Shopping Tour with the missus...today we are visiting a big Designer Outlet not far from Vienna and I am being dragged through several designer handbag stores ... now for the jackety bit... BR Deck Hook jacket today for me. also one of the jackets that I do not wear often but which is a great wearwr nevertheless, and the hooks make it look special IMHO. in fact I got asked already where I got it from by another guy suffering through the "handbag-tour"

20230211_093656.jpg

A2 B3au

faces says it all... pt 2 of the Shopping Tour with the missus...today we are visiting a big Designer Outlet not far from Vienna and I am being dragged through several designer handbag stores ... now for the jackety bit... BR Deck Hook jacket today for me. also one of the jackets that I do not wear often but which is a great wearwr nevertheless, and the hooks make it look special IMHO. in fact I got asked already where I got it from by another guy suffering through the "handbag-tour"

View attachment 96607
Meeesa wantsa 1a.. I think the Aero B3 looks best on U flying cowboy
B3 TIME THIS MORNING ! very happy with those shearling jackets!

- 5star midbrown HH facings
- Refurbished Cockpit by 5star with russet facings
-AERO seal brown HH facings
-5* seal brown steerhide facings.

View attachment 96593View attachment 96599View attachment 96601View attachment 96603

Griffon_301

Meeesa wantsa 1a.. I think the Aero B3 looks best on U flying cowboy

the BR Deck Hook is a really nice jacket. I Iike it's construction as it keeps one really warm when fully hooked up but it can also be worn with inky some of the clasps closed and it still is a warm jacket and looks sharp..the only thing I do not like that much is the collar. the one in the N1 is way more cosy and functional due to the fact that you can close it around the throat...

Micawber

View attachment 96607

Looks good. Have a lovely shopping trip won't you.