• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

It's this today before heading out, can't go too brutal on skin it's 14c 57f haha wearing with my fav 1901 Levi's and suspenders, braces fer you Brits :p if the Mrs caught me in her suspenders I'd get funny looks, ooer missus ;)
FaceApp_1669382928010.jpg

Wholenineyards

IMG-20221116-WA0003.jpg

Size 46 G-1 Monarch With Replaced Cuffs.jpg

Since receiving it beginning of November I practically live in this jacket, an original Monarch 7823 in size 46, with just the right amount of wear at the high points. I have many repro G-1s from prime manufacturers but the hide on this one just plainly beats them all. Thick, yet extremely supple and nourished, with a gratifying hand to it. Such a pleasing grain. Interesting and elaborate lining unique to Monarch Mfg. A collar in a colour to dream of and a very, very comfortable feel and drape (for my taste). The single rib waist band exudes a quality I have not yet encountered personally. A huge shoutout to Dave Sheeley for making this one available to me. He swapped out wrist knits and nothing more was done to this garment. And now I just wear it. Day in, day out.

Smithy

View attachment 86703
View attachment 86704
Since receiving it beginning of November I practically live in this jacket, an original Monarch 7823 in size 46, with just the right amount of wear at the high points. I have many repro G-1s from prime manufacturers but the hide on this one just plainly beats them all. Thick, yet extremely supple and nourished, with a gratifying hand to it. Such a pleasing grain. Interesting and elaborate lining unique to Monarch Mfg. A collar in a colour to dream of and a very, very comfortable feel and drape (for my taste). The single rib waist band exudes a quality I have not yet encountered personally. A huge shoutout to Dave Sheeley for making this one available to me. He swapped out wrist knits and nothing more was done to this garment. And now I just wear it. Day in, day out.

Great to see you around Markus and a cracking jacket!