• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Photos like yours make me sooooooo pleased that I've gone for a Poughkeepsie with my GW order.

I reckon it must be the must one of the most underrated contracts out there.
Second bestest label too....after Bronco.... or maybe HLB.... they're all great!

Sideslip

GW RW 27752, aged. Really comfortable to wear and very light. A tad big in the shoulders but very happy with it. not a custom order and still waiting for my first ticket to come up with John. Still thinking Werber. Smells amazing.
82DDA717-9F70-4E3D-9A8B-F74A372D3E21.jpeg

20E52B1C-0636-4993-A8AF-DB2789BEF60A.jpeg

E25EBD6C-97EA-484A-9861-61D53B0A7996.jpeg

coolhandluke

GW RW 27752, aged. Really comfortable to wear and very light. A tad big in the shoulders but very happy with it. not a custom order and still waiting for my first ticket to come up with John. Still thinking Werber. Smells amazing.
View attachment 86713

View attachment 86714

View attachment 86715

It may not be custom tailored, but that relaxed WWII fit looks absolutely fantastic on you. One of my favorite jackets and fits on VLJ right there.

Smithy

It may not be custom tailored, but that relaxed WWII fit looks absolutely fantastic on you. One of my favorite jackets and fits on VLJ right there.

Have to agree. I reckon that looks far better and also far for practical to wear than the uber-trim fits that you see. Not always but more often than not if you look at photos of originals you'll also see that they weren't sausage-skin tight either. If you had to wear the thing in combat and move in it, you didn't want a skin tight fit.

saucerfiend

View attachment 86713

View attachment 86714

View attachment 86715
Perfect, and looks fantastic on you! That's how mine fits as well and mine is a custom fit. As far as I'm concerned, it's a perfect WW2 fit!

Brettafett

Gorgeous. What leather knit combo is that?