• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Looks good Dmitry, I have one coming, my wife bought me a vintage reproduction one made in Spain in the 80's surprisingly, is that your 550th squadron patch?

Thanks. Yes, drawing patches and backart is one of my hobbies. Unfortunately, after the well-known crazy events, hostings were destroyed and all my photos on this forum and not only on this forum disappeared.
This one I painted on canvas last year.

Nickb123

GW 27752 in an autumnal russet hue. Wishing everyone here a most happy Thanksgiving! Grateful for the knowledge and kindness displayed each day by you all.
C210A4CC-2858-40E8-8F5B-0CCB31551904.jpeg

Brettafett

GW 27752 in an autumnal russet hue. Wishing everyone here a most happy Thanksgiving! Grateful for the knowledge and kindness displayed each day by you all.
Nick, please remind me. Thats russet shinki or Horween? And mid brown knits? Lovely combo....

Brettafett

Not a shearling fan really, but I do have a soft spot for the D1...

The last week or so with the chilly weather here in the UK, been wearing the ELC B-15 and ATF fleece Tanker a lot. ELC and BR B-10s also...
Loving life! Must say, these jackets were all solid purchases, no regrets.

JonnyCrow

Not a shearling fan really, but I do have a soft spot for the D1...

The last week or so with the chilly weather here in the UK, been wearing the ELC B-15 and ATF fleece Tanker a lot. ELC and BR B-10s also...
Loving life! Must say, these jackets were all solid purchases, no regrets.
Brett if it wasn't for the fact that the wife has a little moan when I eye up a new jacket, she says you've got more jackets than a octopus has legs, and the fact that Madrid isn't cold enough too long for this, I'd bag one of these Spanish clones :)