• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

Thank you. It is my favourite, though i am a bit struggling with finding colour-accurate cuffs to replace the originals that suffered a bit. I ordered several to find they never really match the colour...in the meantime i will just wear it until they fall off ;)
Cyril have you tried Mash? I got some to replace the originals on the m445a, almost a exact match

mulceber

On a gorge trail walk with @Nnatalie . GW 27752 and ELC B-17:
EE869764-68B5-49DD-B75B-FB1E66E994F9.jpeg

3798C56B-8C0C-4B20-847B-3CCE74F9FD2F.jpeg

52E9E0DC-A3B7-4214-9AB1-E19A0B3A32C6.jpeg

Lord Flashheart

Neoprene or rubber Steve? I’ve rather taken to the former but my old genuine Hunters in green rubber had a Viking burial this year after letting in a bit too much fen water

busdrivermike

Hey, on this wonderful +4c day I’m in my Taylor’s leatherwear Chicago police jacket model 4450
Great jacket for cool Canadian weather, thick dark blue leather with a permanent quilted insulated
Liner with internal storm cuffs that’s nearly a second jacket inside
With 2 external patch pockets and 5 internal pockets it can store things like a chipmunk or squirrel does with nuts
B597C62F-AD97-4590-A2BC-656CDBFA9DC2.jpeg
3DB3657C-7F17-40C4-83A6-1BDC84952DF1.jpeg

Flightengineer

Hey, on this wonderful +4c day I’m in my Taylor’s leatherwear Chicago police jacket model 4450
Great jacket for cool Canadian weather, thick dark blue leather with a permanent quilted insulated
Liner with internal storm cuffs that’s nearly a second jacket inside
With 2 external patch pockets and 5 internal pockets it can store things like a chipmunk or squirrel does with nuts
View attachment 86615View attachment 86616

Mike, good to see you again. Where are the cats?

Micawber

Neoprene or rubber Steve? I’ve rather taken to the former but my old genuine Hunters in green rubber had a Viking burial this year after letting in a bit too much fen water

Neoprene Aigle's. I have not had a pair of Hunters for many a year, I was finding that I was very lucky to get a couple of years out of them. That was back in the original days and long before they started making them abroad.