• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

Wore the ELC Werber earlier on a long drive. Admiring the color and grain.
82726E98-6C15-4E5D-BDF0-E64B5B328010.jpeg

Micawber

Beautiful stick!

I carve sticks but that one was made by an old chap a few miles away so credit must go to him. He would go around local country events and sell them, all his sticks were lovely and well under priced as I would always comment on. I bought one for my wife that has a carved a horse head that he did too.
I have had a few shanks seasoning for a few years but have not had had chance to start them. My favourites are ones where wild honeysuckle or ivy has climbed up a stem leaving a twist all the way up. I will always grab one of those if I see one - legally of course ;)

Pilot

Micawber

Testing out a new blootoof remote blipper for the phone clad in Nors Shor Acme / Aero in moo leather, Barbour shirt, Barker jodhpur boots and bespoke denims hand stitched by highly skilled 12th generation bespoke denim stitchers ;)

I was not striking a pose but instead my eye was caught by a red kite getting mobbed by crows just as I took the photo.

IMG_20210630_145934_938_resize_10.jpg

Really liking the soft cow's overcoat this jacket is made from which is already developing some nice grain. Another testament to wearing the wee wee out of them come wet or shine ;)

IMG_20210630_153305_564_resize_41.jpg