• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

forkin' around with filters.... so vintage :p
SeamusEmmettBW2.JPG
SeamusEmmettCoffee.jpeg
SeamusEmmettPhoto.jpeg
SeamusEmmettPhotoBoothID.jpeg

warguy

I love Filson cotton shirts! I wore their safari tan long sleeve all winter last winter and it also looked great with my jackets! Love your green one.your Star ain’t too bad either Capris bell and all.

Edward

I love Filson cotton shirts! I wore their safari tan long sleeve all winter last winter and it also looked great with my jackets! Love your green one.your Star ain’t too bad either Capris bell and all.
ya I just recently discovered them! they have a number of items on my wish list!

Micawber

Too warm to wear an A-2 for long but this afternoon my daughter took some photos of yours truly posing in the GW Acme / Aero 1415 that I'm thinking about selling. And if that is not a blatant sales teaser then I don't know what is :D

....she didn't tell me the collar was half up at the back so it was not a deliberate attempt by this old fool to look casual and cool :D

IMG_20210627_153706_085_resize_88.jpg
IMG_20210627_153700_628_resize_97.jpg
IMG_20210627_153717_326_resize_16.jpg

image-product_spam-classic-12oz-420x420-2.png

:D :D :D :D ;)

Last edited:

B-Man2

Look, I'm ambidextrous in the pose department too!!
Also, check out the hair!! I have more of it now than I have had for years. Funny stuff that chemo, or was it the two Covid jabs? o_O :)

View attachment 63549

Look, more Spam too!!

View attachment 63550
Ohhh…… this is just too much to let just pass into VLJ history . There are actually three poses of him smiling ! Those are getting downloaded and saved so I can post them as a remembrance of times gone by ;):D

Last edited:

Smithy

Steve, we're going to have to start calling you Smiley from now on, you've been looking like the cat that got the cream of late!

Just joking, after what what you've been through I'd have a grin like a Cheshire cat too ;)

BTW you're bonkers if you sell that as it's an absolute ripper. All those meds they've irradiated you with have coddled your reasoning. Seriously that's a hum-bloody-dinger of an A-2!

Micawber

Steve, we're going to have to start calling you Smiley from now on, you've been looking like the cat that got the cream of late!

Just joking, after what what you've been through I'd have a grin like a Cheshire cat too ;)

BTW you're bonkers if you sell that as it's an absolute ripper. All those meds they've irradiated you with have coddled your reasoning. Seriously that's a hum-bloody-dinger of an A-2!

It's a wonderful and truly broken in jacket but the fact is it's now a tad roomy and I don't need two repro's of the same contract so it's time for someone else to enjoy it and wear the piss out of it because as we all know that is the only way to get them to look like this one. Swanning around the city getting them misted in a very slight drizzle for five minutes ain't wearing the piss out of anything :D ;)

Brettafett

BK RW23380
This is a great example of the jacket collector's wear it or move it debacle.
Despite not necessarily having a period correct zipper etc this jacket (along wth my BK Dubow)... subjectively, fit perfectly and feel fantastic to wear. Just love everything about it.
If a jacket fits well, you will wear it and enjoy it. If a jacket, no matter how great it looks, or who made it... is not being worn, or enjoyed... it may as well be moved on...
BK RW23380 28:06:21 1.JPG