• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Earloffunk

This morning a thought came to me: we haven't had a proper bathroom shot in a while (sorry, no elevators here):

5AD23082-88A4-4737-9EAA-01B7A6C6FA97.jpeg

Micawber

So I have been breaking In the NorShor Aero / Acme 1415 that arrived a couple of weeks ago. The more I wear it the more I like it and growing to appreciate the lighter weight moo hide it's made from. Please excuse the unshaven appearance.
IMG_20210624_154434_721~2_resize_95.jpg

Thinks:
I don't really need two 1414's so am probably going to be offering my very, very well broken in 44" Goodwear in FQ GG hide. Watch the for sale section...
And that my friends is what is called a shameless plug ;)

Edward

so what do you do on the weekends for fun Edward?
I sit in my apartment and play dress up. :rolleyes:

Well, Summer sucks ass... unless you live on a lake or own a pool...
Too hot and humid but I put my A-2 on this afternoon because... well, I miss it :(
Anxiously awaiting November....
Eastman Leather Star Sportswear A-2 (size 42)
So I did this because I just got this awesome Olive drab short sleeve cotton canvas field shirt from C.C. Filson.
Not unlike the L.L. Bean cotton canvas shirts but L.L.Bean didn't have a vintage WWII Army Olive Drab color... they have some nice greens but not like this one!
Filson is a quite a bit more pricey than LL though. Just the same I was on the lookout for a real Olive drab shirt to my liking and this one is perfect!
Its True to fit whereas LL Bean shirts always run very large (just FYI to keep in mind.)
Paired with a modern chocolate brown polyester neck tie and Bronson 1942 Army khaki chinos, vintage NOS 1942 army canvas web belt from JQMD (Jeffersonville Quartermaster Intermediate Depot ) and a 1948 Royal Stetson Whippet fedora. DAPPER!

Now I can post this on Match . com and the ladies will swoon and start throwing themselves at me! or at least throw their bras and panties at me... am I right or am I right? :p

starting to look like my late grandfather.... not a bad thing. WWII navy vet (Battle of Leyte!!!)

IMG_4408 copy.jpeg
IMG_4225.jpeg

changing my name. henceforth I shall be known as Seamus Emmett Reed. :D
IMG_4379.jpeg

B-Man2

Outstanding Ed!..........You'd better find a place to hide....I think I hear the thunder of a female stampede coming your way now!!