• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Spitfireace

Thanks! Fifty four years of grain. The collar is almost mint. The usual corner wear, they all have that. Nothing wrong with it. I might have made a mistake throwing it in the bathtub for a a wash because the liner back had sweat stains. Then the aluminum Talon eighties replacement zip started falling apart. So I order up a NOS Conmar that is the same that would have been in it from MASH Japan, and that's all I needed. Treated the goat with vasoline.

mulceber

at 61 F (16 C), it's unseasonably cool here today, so I decided to break out my original United Sheeplined:
IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.jpeg

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

YoungMedic

I visited the place where it all started. Kitty Hawk Beach NC where the Wright brothers put in their labor of love for all mankind. It was raining and 82 degrees but I had to throw on my Fivesvtar A-1 for a picture. I'm headed to the mountains where the weather is more suited for jackets but what a cool experience to finally see somewhere Ive read about my entire life.
IMG_8441.jpg

B-Man2

I visited the place where it all started. Kitty Hawk Beach NC where the Wright brothers put in their labor of love for all mankind. It was raining and 82 degrees but I had to throw on my Fivesvtar A-1 for a picture. I'm headed to the mountains where the weather is more suited for jackets but what a cool experience to finally see somewhere Ive read about my entire life. View attachment 63303
Tim
That’s a cool place there on the Outer Banks of NC . When you’re there and you see the actual distance that was flown, and then look up at the sky and think about what’s happened with flight since then, it’s just amazing . Enjoy your trip and wearing your jackets .

YoungMedic

Tim
That’s a cool place there on the Outer Banks of NC . When you’re there and you see the actual distance that was flown, and then look up at the sky and think about what’s happened with flight since then, it’s just amazing . Enjoy your trip and wearing your jackets .

Not only that but to see in just 4 flights how much progress they made, nearly doubling the first try, also the visitors center really captures the work, experimentation, trial and error that went into the final product. Very well done