• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Cool morning so it’s a GW Roughwear 1401p
8322C25F-AF77-4DBC-BDA8-7A3ECC3F8735.jpeg

Nickb123

I love the way that one drapes on you Nick !
Edit : oops came right in behind Smithy with the same comment ... that should make you feel good about the way that one looks in you Nick .

thanks gents. I believe a slightly lighter leather makes all the difference in the world. Most seem to be thick, or stiff due to vegetable tanning. A slightly thinner hide really makes a jacket drape well.

Lord Flashheart

As always an excellent jacket. Can I ask about wearing the mask. It looks as if you are not in the middle of a crowd etc.
Did you tick the no publicity lottery winner box or are you fearing a Covid attack from the photographer !
Well I'm afraid I'm the photographer here and I was just about to go out hence the mask. To be honest it's the jacket that matters not my ugly mug !

Lord Flashheart

You look great and that jacket looks awesome!
It's interesting comparing the BK and GW versions of this contract. The BK is a much softer jacket and the leather in nice but I think the GW will beat it for character over the long haul. I can't quite work out how to wear both at the same time though. I'm sure Micawber suggested "layering up" to me as the best way to keep wear even between jackets ;)