• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Oliver

today i prefer my vintage german luftwaffe jacket from the 80´s. its cold in south germany.
DSCI0042.JPG

Attachments

• DSCI0042.JPG
    DSCI0042.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 90

Micawber

Some fields, the inevitable bit of sky, me and my trusty GW Acme with the collar half up at the back...

IMG_20210502_144652_418~2.jpg

But today I was not alone, see below...

IMG_20210502_144727_192~2.jpg

Today I had my MK1 wife (who refuses to have her photo taken) and MK1 daughter who is from the selfie generation with me. Out of frame are three of our K9's too.
Wifey and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary yesterday.

Lorenzo_l

Some fields, the inevitable bit of sky, me and my trusty GW Acme with the collar half up at the back...

View attachment 59695

View attachment 59696

Today I had my MK1 wife (who refuses to have her photo taken) and MK1 daughter who is from the selfie generation with me. Out of frame are three of our K9's too.

Good looking family, that! And congratulations on your wedding anniversary, Steve! It seems like you, unlike many others, managed to keep the wife production line in the low marks.

B-Man2

ELC MONARCH TIME TODAY Sunny and a little bit cold outside. Ready for walk with my buddy
Ralph lauren chino pants and Lucchese square toe cowboy boots. Love this jacket!View attachment 59682
First time out in the Platon Dubow today
View attachment 59686

View attachment 59695

View attachment 59696

Brilliant guys .... just awesome ! One of the best compilations of jackets, family members, dogs and boots, I’ve ever seen in this thread .
Well done and Cheers Guys !