• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Moody, cold and threatening to rain sort of morning. Two dogs today (mother and son), ELC B-10 and a new cap! Got moaned at by she who thinks she is the boss for buying the latter though, she even had the nerve to point at a pile of my old caps while she moaned too. The cheek of it ;)

20210429_113943.jpg

newagegeezer

Moody, cold and threatening to rain sort of morning. Two dogs today (mother and son), ELC B-10 and a new cap! Got moaned at by she who thinks she is the boss for buying the latter though, she even had the nerve to point at a pile of my old caps while she moaned too. The cheek of it ;)

View attachment 59268
Looks like you really need some rain in East Anglia as well as us in London, My garden has only seen 1 small rain shower so far this mpnth.....where did the April Showers go ? Am driving up to Salthouse, N. Norfolk for w/end after this one, expect it'll be pouring down then as I'll be taking the Traction Avant there for a run out and that has a leaky windscreen (one of those wind out ones like on the jeep) and dodgy wipers.... Never mind the leak is on 'er indoors side so I stay dry

Micawber

Looks like you really need some rain in East Anglia as well as us in London, My garden has only seen 1 small rain shower so far this mpnth.....where did the April Showers go ? Am driving up to Salthouse, N. Norfolk for w/end after this one, expect it'll be pouring down then as I'll be taking the Traction Avant there for a run out and that has a leaky windscreen (one of those wind out ones like on the jeep) and dodgy wipers.... Never mind the leak is on 'er indoors side so I stay dry

Yes some prolonged, gentle rain over several nights would be welcome - except like this morning when it starts chucking it down while daughter and I were sitting were sitting on gravel securing some DPC to the dog kennels right at ground level. I know those windscreens well having had several pre war cars with them. I do like windscreens that open though. If you fancy a socially distanced meet feel free to message me before, or during your trip to the wilds of Norfolk, I can't promise anything as everything is on a day to day basis with me at present.

:)

Dimitry M

I'm wearing my US authentic A-2 in russet HH. I just made it "mine" I signed the liner dated my Bday, the day and year I got it and I have a tally mark for every time I fly in it. I wana leave a surprise for whoever gets it years from now. It will probably be trashed long before I'm gone lol. I was gona do it on the pocket flap but the sharpie wouldn't stick so I wrote on the liner