• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

stanier

Sunny, but chilly trip to the pub garden today, so BR B-15C and it did the job perfectly!
IMG-20210425-WA0007.jpg

warguy

On this jacket (I love mine as well) I especially appreciate the winged roundels on the shoulder. Unfortunately in the States, this pattern of jacket was worn for a decades by various private security and police departments. I love that the O2 tab on the front and the AAF decal,on the shoulder clearly differentiates this jacket from its clones. Looks great on you.

917_k

Great B-15 Chris!

The early USAF nylon flight jackets with ‘Hap Arnold’ logo look awesome. There’s a lot of contract variations though, so for example the only B-15Cs that seem to have had it are Albert Turners, the more common Pritzker jackets didn’t.

stanier

On this jacket (I love mine as well) I especially appreciate the winged roundels on the shoulder. Unfortunately in the States, this pattern of jacket was worn for a decades by various private security and police departments. I love that the O2 tab on the front and the AAF decal,on the shoulder clearly differentiates this jacket from its clones. Looks great on you.
Totally get your meaning warguy and sadly same here in the UK.

But I love these jackets and the decal for their original meaning which most don't understand, but I do and I don't care after that. ;) Keep enjoying yours!

MaydayWei

Great B-15 Chris!

The early USAF nylon flight jackets with ‘Hap Arnold’ logo look awesome. There’s a lot of contract variations though, so for example the only B-15Cs that seem to have had it are Albert Turners, the more common Pritzker jackets didn’t.

but aren't you a biased party when it comes to B-15s? ;)

ausreenactor

Goodwear 1401-P for a vintage bike ride.

Hi, a gentle ride on a 1938 bike at slow pace to enjoy life and my collection of jackets. It's also a bit therapeutic, you can't rush or sprint, just relax. And there nothing else to do here, cafés & bars are still closed

Anyways...

View attachment 58910

View attachment 58911

D
GREAT jacket?

Did you ever play guitar for Cheap Trick? ;)

blackrat2

Nice jacket Stanier
I don’t mind a decal on nylon, or for that matter on an original, just brand new on a repro A2 I think they look to bright, if that makes sense