• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Ah I can relate...an Irvin with a good woollen roll neck sweater can keep you warm in the coldest of weathers...
I have worn my Irvin with just a thin long sleeve underneath in our recent spell of cold weather (-12°C with wind) here and never came close to even feel a little cold...

Nickb123

Wearing the piss out of the 22a.

9C0C2FA0-4765-457C-BFEA-6F54BC62E28F.jpeg

Micawber

What kind of absent minded old eejit wears a jacket with the sales labels still attached?

That would be me in a fresh out of the box Irvin of colour that had just arrived from Aero...

20210218_145104.jpg

Please note that I most humbly apologise for being out of uniform and thus improperly dressed. In my defence I would like it recorded that I simply did not have any expensive denim available to wear today therefore had to resort to my usual 100% cotton fine weave British made moleskin trousers.

Last edited:

ausreenactor

What kind of absent minded old eejit wears a jacket with the sales labels still attached?

That would be me in a fresh out of the box Irvin of colour that had just arrived from Aero...

View attachment 53462

Please note that I most humbly apologise for being out of uniform and thus improperly dressed. In my defence I would like it recorded that I simply did not have any expensive denim available to wear today therefore had to resort to my usual 100% cotton fine weave British made moleskin trousers.
Never seen one like that! I like it.

newagegeezer

View attachment 53462

The black (or really dark brown ?) fur looks great and I'm also a firm believer in moleskins or corduroy for the Winter, denim is far too cold for me, but after almost non stop wear over the last 5 Winters or so my last 2 pairs of moleskins are getting pretty threadbare.
Cheers

newagegeezer

relatively mild day in London but a chill wind blowing no good so decided on a L W Foster G1, an ugly to some B2, both originals and afore mentioned well worn moleskins for a walk on the very muddy common. Just shaved the stubble off so going to wear the mask for warmth against teh wind as well as you know what
005.JPG
k

MaydayWei

View attachment 53462

That Aero is a damn nice piece of kit. First time I've looked at an Irvin and went, 'I really want one now...' Good to see you kicking about Old fella.

Paul Glover

View attachment 53462

Ha ha, someone is obviously having a better day !, the humour and a slight hint of sarcasm seeping through !, well done that man.
A fine jacket sir, it is now my turn to thank you for making me smile.