• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Jerome show me a Irvin company repro with correct zippers ,there are none because the DOT or Lightning zippers are not remade .Aero is the closest but no one wants to pay for the development of new tool and die moldings and logo stamps which could esily run to $50 K .

bip
There is an Eastman Irvin in a 40 out there somewhere, made with original zippers!

Nickb123

Doniger today
F6076CF3-4625-4EF8-9459-3D41FC7EA9F5.jpeg

Dany McDonald

Hi guys,

Cold afternoon in Montreal at -18 °C, perfect weather for Buzz Reed N-3 and Real Mccoy Reed L-2 layered under.
I really enjoy my Nylon repros, especially the first runs, like the N-3, L-2 ad B-15B. Some of the japanese offerings are kind of an amalgam of colors & hardware but that Buzz Reed N-3 & RM Reed L-2 are really well done to my eye. I like matching them together, it's just fun, I know it's geeky...

Buzz-Reed-N-3.jpg

regards,

Dany

B-Man2

Hi guys,

Cold afternoon in Montreal at -18 °C, perfect weather for Buzz Reed N-3 and Real Mccoy Reed L-2 layered under.
I really enjoy my Nylon repros, especially the first runs, like the N-3, L-2 ad B-15B. Some of the japanese offerings are kind of an amalgam of colors & hardware but that Buzz Reed N-3 & RM Reed L-2 are really well done to my eye. I like matching them together, it's just fun, I know it's geeky...

View attachment 53066

regards,

Dany
That’s a nice one !
sweet !

AlexLutov

It’s a kit I built from Tandy leather my first attempt at it all I had to do
Was to dye it, stitch it together, I added the post and strap closure
And left the interior natural

View attachment 52734View attachment 52735
It reminded me of a Russian officer's tablet
i4803940-0309-76.jpg