• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

That appears to be a darker exterior than Steve’s black Irvin. Is there a choice, not seen that colour before? Have to say I prefer that to the paler shade.

Interesting you should say that. I took quite a few photos outside yesterday and it's interesting the difference in the colour depending on whether the sun was out or if it was overcast. Edited to add photo...

20210218_144326.jpg

This photo of two originals was posted some time ago....

IMG-20210128-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

mulceber

Thomas Koehle

Today is "M65 Day" ...

Newly aquired on Ebay Seabees M65 in used condition - some work needed to get over some smaller flaws other than that the jacket was a steal for a small dollar

no elevator with mirror so i took the gym's mirror ...
No! I do not go there for taking piccies only but sometimes actually work out ... :) )

9uarpZ6.jpg

B-Man2

Today is "M65 Day" ...

Newly aquired on Ebay Seabees M65 in used condition - some work needed to get over some smaller flaws other than that the jacket was a steal for a small dollar

No! I do not go there for taking piccies only but sometimes actually work out ... :) )

9uarpZ6.jpg
Thomas
Looks like you’re putting your time here to some good use and finding some great deals ;)

ausreenactor

Today is "M65 Day" ...

9uarpZ6.jpg
NOT Gym attire! Looks great all the same. Did you add the transfer?

MikeyB-17

Interesting you should say that. I took quite a few photos outside yesterday and it's interesting the difference in the colour depending on whether the sun was out or if it was overcast. Edited to add photo...

View attachment 53614

This photo of two originals was posted some time ago....

View attachment 53615
That does, indeed, appear to be a horse of a different colour.