• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

As announced...
Alpha sort of N-3b parka, A-11 trousers and... Tadaaa my B-2 cap... Please be kind, it's about 25years old and worn rarely...
As a bonus, some pics of me fully dressed in this garb with my Doggos...
Oh, and it was -8°C, with windchill it was something like -12°C, but the sun came out now and it's a rather lovely day, except the temperatures...
20210211_114721.jpg
20210211_114749.jpg

stanier

It's a beautiful sunny morning in London, snow has mostly melted away and not that cold so I'm about to go out for walk in an old favourite outfit, a WW2 Regulation Officer's O'Coat Field (that's how it's labelled) which has a removable warm woolen button in lining and a pair of British Officer's boots (not despatch riders which had 3 straps ), these were made in the most lovely pebbled leather. Not sure about hat yet, probably an old Australian stetson, it looks OK with teh raincoatView attachment 52850
Nice collection if vinyl going on there..!

B-Man2

As announced...
Alpha sort of N-3b parka, A-11 trousers and... Tadaaa my B-2 cap... Please be kind, it's about 25years old and worn rarely...
As a bonus, some pics of me fully dressed in this garb with my Doggos...
Oh, and it was -8°C, with windchill it was something like -12°C, but the sun came out now and it's a rather lovely day, except the temperatures...
View attachment 52932View attachment 52931
Oh Man....... Love the N-3B parka !.......love the A-11 pants .... the dogs are awesome ... Let’s see .have I forgotten anything ?;)

newagegeezer

nice boots
Thanks, they are great boots, fantastic quality leather, used to wear them on my bikes, they are similar to DR boots....I've got an unworn pair on ebay at the moment (selling off a lot of stuff as will be downsizing home this year), but they are a small size - UK 6.
Didn't think of putting them on this site, I should have....perhaps some jackets later on

ties70

@ties70 !

Where the heck did you find that elevator again?

Jacket looks decent ... - how about the quality?

Thomas,

the elevator is actually five steps from our apartment door. I can't believe that I have not thought of this earlier...

The B-10 from WPG is a good value for the roughly 100 bucks it costs. It has a real fur collar, I like the color and the knits are tight and nice... They have seams, though.

Lining is no alpaca, but wool / acrylic blend.... It does not scratch.

Let me know if you would like more photos.

Ties