• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Managed to totter outside into the frosty sunshine today.....

ELC B-15 blah blah blah.

As an aside due to huge weight loss over the past month all my A-2's are going to hang on me now....

View attachment 49098
“Hello .... Pizza Hut ? .... I’ll take 2 large Pepperoni pizzas with a side of garlic sticks , a large calzone and a liter of Coke . Oh ... and don’t forget a warm apple pie... 20 minutes ?
Right .. Thanks!!”
PROBLEM SOLVED .... what else ya need ? ;):D

London Cabbie

AD0B8BAA-9633-4F9E-8AF2-1E91F582F624.jpeg

Officer Dibley

Today the weather was pretty cool again and a great day for this Aero 15142-P deep Russet
with rust knits A2. This one was made from Vicenza Horsehide and I’ve posted a few close ups of it for anyone who might be considering this maker and contract as a possible future purchase. Thanks Guys
View attachment 49050View attachment 49051
Looking great Burt but it needs some wear. Send it to me and i’ll do I that for you ! ;) I may even give it you back eventually !
Dave

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

Literally slept in the Monarch last night. Fell asleep on top of the covers. Woke up to let the dog take a leak and it had cut off the circulation to my right arm. I could not use my right hand. Sitting in the Monarch now.

Good times....
Better than sitting on the dog and wondering where it is ......

Micawber

Being a contrary, cantankerous, awkward old bugger who often likes to go against the flow just because I can, I am I am here to declare that for my trip to see my hospital consultant today I was sporting the following. Please feel free to guffaw heartily ;)

20201209_145643.jpg

Bit untidy around the neck area I reckon, but I good effort at trying to disguise the weight loss by sticking the belly out ;)

Just a bit of fun. I promise next time I'll pop something on that's more appropriate for VLJ.

Last edited:

Micawber

Looking sharp there Steve. Splendid brogues-Loakes, Grensons, other?

Thank you kind Sir! Not sure about that pair TBH, I have several pairs of brogue shoes and boots as stuff like that is my day to do normally. I don't think that those are anything grand, just a stout shoe kept by the front door to slip on as without thought. They are probably Hoggs Of Fife or similar.