• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

got my "new", well second hand, but worn only once by the seller (jacket even has the original ELC tags attached) Irvin 1942 pattern sheepskin today and will wear it a little to break it in...
pictures to follow :D

Griffon_301

Here she is...first outing for my new ELC 1942 pattern Irvin...
20201207_182010.jpg

Griffon_301

Thank you very much Burt...as posted elsewhere already it's a size 44, one size down from what I usually wear...
But as I wanted a rather trim and "sporty" fit, it feels perfect.. I am loving it already :)

Smithy

Still living in the Raiders jacket (very much my favourite jacket now) and the ELC Irvin is getting the occasional look in.

Horrifically mild here, we should be in the minus temperatures but it was 6.5 Celsius overnight which is unheard of.

busdrivermike

What a lovely and rich color, Burt. I can imagine how this leather smells :)

@busdrivermike Mike, we haven't seen this fluffy couple for a long time. Why is one tied and the other free? Is he more responsible?
Responsible? Well I personally wouldn’t use that word with any of my 3 cats but the little one “bug”
Is a climber , she climbs ladders, trees, stucco walls (made it to the eavestrough)
once started climbing after a squirrel up a power pole got up nearly 8 feet, I think she
Even surprised the squirrel, it came back down and was nose to nose with her, probably
Trying to figure out what kinda squirrel she was.
Before it snowed I was talking to a neighbor and in seconds she went up that same pole about 10 feet
Only stopping when I shortened the leash. It’s fun to watch she studies the pole then positions herself you can see her
Nails come out and hear them sink in and then looking at her objective starts spidermaning
she surprisingly took to the harness and leash the first time, now responds to walk or wanna go get the mail ?
If she had thumbs she’d be the boss as she is also a bully.

1E8DB532-EDE7-425E-A057-F9AD486B23B4.jpeg