• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

bazzer

As long as you are eating your Scott's eggs in our area
Yes nice cams got a few my self dont like the new muti cams

Lord Flashheart

Just the right weather for my Aero Late Model RAF today
IMG_1799.jpeg
IMG_1797.jpeg

Lord Flashheart

"Justify" ? I thought I'd got through the N+1 principle gathering a few A-2 repro's this year against better judgement and then the flippin season changed and here I am thinking "Another Irvin can't hurt can it can it ...?"

MikeyB-17

Another splendid day out with my wife and daughter today, not Charlestown this time but further afield at Falmouth. The sky at Pendennis Point was incredible and I couldn't stop taking photos. Sorry it's the B-3 again, I do have other jackets but it's down around freezing and it's the current jacket of choice. Dinner at the Pandora Inn, lovely old thatched pub beside the river at Restronguet. Muggins was driving though, so no beer. :-(
DSC_1377.JPG
DSC_1380.JPG
DSC_1388.JPG
DSC_1392.JPG
DSC_1399.JPG

B-Man2

Another splendid day out with my wife and daughter today, not Charlestown this time but further afield at Falmouth. The sky at Pendennis Point was incredible and I couldn't stop taking photos. Sorry it's the B-3 again, I do have other jackets but it's down around freezing and it's the current jacket of choice. Dinner at the Pandora Inn, lovely old thatched pub beside the river at Restronguet. Muggins was driving though, so no beer. :-(View attachment 48955View attachment 48957View attachment 48958View attachment 48959View attachment 48960
Beautiful sunset photos Mikey!
Didn’t even focus on the jacket as the pictures and sunset was so nice.
Thanks for that .