• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

busdrivermike

+9c with a 27km wind today so wearing my schott anj-3 with leather shirt and heated vest
As I go out for a ride and coffee
C9DDA6D4-F4D4-40C2-ACA4-5EF8C08A56C5.jpeg

Smithy

That‘s one awesome piece!

Always like the Italian camo pattern. Actually they invented some cool equipment anyway - got an Italian duffel bag which is construction wise really smart with loops to lock aso

Italian WWII camo was highly regarded by the Germans during the war hence the reason why it was used in the manufacture of some Waffen-SS clothing towards the end of the war, mostly trousers but also jackets and parkas.

ausreenactor

Italian WWII camo was highly regarded by the Germans during the war hence the reason why it was used in the manufacture of some Waffen-SS clothing towards the end of the war, mostly trousers but also jackets and parkas.

Wear it, Liike a 'Boss'...

newagegeezer

mildish day in London so I'm going to give my old police mcycle jacket( it's one for those who like big collars) an airing. not on one of the bikes unfortunately as they are stored away. think it's 40s or 50s, leather's so thick it feels bullet proof, no label, has a corduroy insert in the collar , maybe someone has an idea of maker if that was a speciality of a brand ?
Oh, on the beer subject apart from my staple Guinness I like Taylor's "Landlord" brew even though I live just round the corner from Walthamstow's own micro brewery Wild Card
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3342.JPG
    IMG_3342.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 140

Brettafett

Hope the waves were decent. Recently grabbed a surf at Bristol's Wave pool. 7am slot, it was still quite dark paddling out, but the clouds parted just before first set and saw some light.
Quite an interesting experience... Bloody chilly though!!! Worse getting out than getting in.

newagegeezer

But does it look good with your jacket? ;):cool:

Regards,
A pint of teh black stuff looks good with anything, perhaps the Landlord hasn't got quite such an image, I'll wear one of the jackets to a pub sometime, if we're allowed to , it's getting worse... and check it out.....

917_k

Chilly autumn morning here in Brighton, so finally a chance to wear this N-3 parka I acquired back in April.

Made by Reed Products Inc in the late 40s, this is the predecessor to the N-3A & N-3B. These are pretty hard to find now, especially in good condition like this one, so was chuffed to bits to add it to the collection when it came up earlier in the year.

EA93ED53-DA34-4068-8ADD-3335D08C2999.jpeg

Dubpynchon

mildish day in London so I'm going to give my old police mcycle jacket( it's one for those who like big collars) an airing. not on one of the bikes unfortunately as they are stored away. think it's 40s or 50s, leather's so thick it feels bullet proof, no label, has a corduroy insert in the collar , maybe someone has an idea of maker if that was a speciality of a brand ?
Oh, on the beer subject apart from my staple Guinness I like Taylor's "Landlord" brew even though I live just round the corner from Walthamstow's own micro brewery Wild Card
Cheers
It looks like a Cal, identical to mine, great jackets. Does yours have fur at the cuffs?

Silver Surfer

yeah man, a flight jacket and wetsuit combo. way to go, and I do it all the time. its a newbie head scratcher, as it doesn't conform to the "surf style" they are sold on.

Members online

Latest posts