• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Cabbie
ATF was selling fleece lined tankers at ridiculously low prices a while back . The fleece lining was pretty nice with no itchy and scratchy :). I don’t know if Bretta s jacket is the fleece lined one but I grabbed one during the sale . You’d really like it.

Burt,

which size have you went with?

For me I sometimes find ATF stuff way oversized even tough I know the tankers where not made for a trim fit

Thomas

jeremiah

72B793DB-B140-4DC9-9CF5-B04A5016D2F5.jpeg

Brettafett

Brett
Great fit on you . I think the trick on a tanker is to go down one size, because they were made oversized to wear additional clothing and bib overhalls under.
Is that one of the fleece lined ones that ATF offered a while back or the regular blanket lined type ?
This is the fleece-lined version. Its so comfortable to wear, soft fleece makes it an easy go-too when it turns a bit chilly. Tankers are a pattern unto their own, but this Medium fits me well.

newagegeezer

All that polemic on the Denison smock made me remember an Italian camo jacket and trousers I picked up in a flea market in Milano when living there in mid '70s, so just pulled the jacket out of a cupboard where it's been sitting for too many years, will be good to wear over a thick jumper soon on a dry Autumn day as it's lar
005.JPG
005.JPGge on me and I take a 42- 44.
Has great padded elbows, very useful.
never bothered before but just looked it up and guess what ? there's pages on Italian camo, the San Marco M29, i had no idea.

Thomas Koehle

All that polemic on the Denison smock made me remember an Italian camo jacket and trousers I picked up in a flea market in Milano when living there in mid '70s, so just pulled the jacket out of a cupboard where it's been sitting for too many years, will be good to wear over a thick jumper soon on a dry Autumn day as it's larView attachment 45144View attachment 45144ge on me and I take a 42- 44.
Has great padded elbows, very useful.
never bothered before but just looked it up and guess what ? there's pages on Italian camo, the San Marco M29, i had no idea.

That‘s one awesome piece!

Always like the Italian camo pattern. Actually they invented some cool equipment anyway - got an Italian duffel bag which is construction wise really smart with loops to lock aso

B-Man2

First really cold and dreary autumn day here, perfect for the first season outing of my B-6...
It's also the first day out for my new ELC A-1 sweater underneath...great combo so far :)
Phil
Like the 4th fighter group patch on your B-6 . Where did you acquire that one?

Griffon_301

That patch is a stock ELC one...luckily Rob had also taken a choice of patches with him when the ELC guys had their last stall at Duxford Flying Legends show in 2017 when I picked up my B-6 from them...
As I wanted to patch up my B-6 anyhow I jumped at the chance and went for the 4th FG Patch as it's composit squadrons had the longest history of fighting in the ETO and I imagined this befitted the history of the B-6 jacket just as well...