• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Windy day at the Costa del Sol...and far too much light for open eyes (Sorry @Smithy ;))

We were planning on spending Christmas in Spain as we did last year Ties - obviously those plans were pre-CV!

I am rather jealous, sunrise today was 0808, sunset will be 1726, and tomorrow there will be 7 to 8 minutes less daylight.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Brettafett

We also spend Xmas and New Years in Spain. Valencia. Was supposed to spend a week hols surfing in El Palmar in Oct or November also... All scuttled.
Enjoy. Quite jealous of you and Greg in Portugal.
Consolation is its back to proper flight jacket weather here in London.

Brent

Stars looking good Brent, don't see enough of it... How long have you had it?

Started the whole process Aug. '14 with the debacle, BK's response to "limited on the price of a repro" thread. All I'm going to say is it was a process dealing with those guys. It was a custom order and I got the sale price. The jacket is okay, never really overwhelmed me. I seem to put up with it more than like it. I do wear quite a bit and keep thinking it should break in better. The leather is just odd and the sleeves never felt right. Probably should have Steve Sellers rework this thing.
Anyway, finally received the jacket Spring '15. Guess I can say, "I own a custom BK."

Regards,

Last edited:

Griffon_301

Cold and wet in Vienna...time for a change from the usual flightjackets and to the deck jackets out ;)
BR N1 now, earlier it was the deck hook jacket's turn for the doggie walk...

Attachments

• 20201016_132044.jpg
    20201016_132044.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 111

B-Man2

Cold and wet in Vienna...time for a change from the usual flightjackets and to the deck jackets out ;)
BR N1 now, earlier it was the deck hook jacket's turn for the doggie walk...
Looks good Phil !
I’m a little jealous that you guys are getting to wear your jackets ... Its 82 F here today :(

newagegeezer

back on the camo theme just for a moment, I was clearing up my laptop of old photos etc and came acoss this photo of me wearing the Italian camo jacket on my jeep back in 1984 or 89, can't recall if it was teh 40th or 45th Dday tour in Normandy, well it was a long time back. OK, I know it's not kosher, Italian jacket with a US jeep, maybe I'd been taken prisoner...., usually I wore an Irvin or B3, quite often with an Officer's raincoat over the top, as it was always cold and wet and windy in Normandy in June (just like the real 1944 Dday weather) on these tours, so looks as if the sun came out for a bit and I stripped off a layer or two, and just to keep it leather...,.one in a M422A atQuineville chateau for teh end of tour dinner and the last one looking back wearing an A2 I think, sunglasses on so sun must have just come out after the rain, you can see the road still wet
Not what I'm wearing today, but hope of interest for teh military enthusiasts
Cheers

Attachments

• Normandy1.jpg
    Normandy1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
  • D-day2.jpg
    D-day2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Normandyxxx.jpg
    Normandyxxx.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 143

Grant

Broke out the old Eastman House A-2 today. I bought this jacket second hand years ago and beat the shit out of it: sun/rain/sun/rain/repeat. It started out as a boring seal color, but has since faded to a caramel color. Yep, original knits doin just fine.

house.jpg

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Broke out the old Eastman House A-2 today. I bought this jacket second hand years ago and beat the shit out of it: sun/rain/sun/rain/repeat. It started out as a boring seal color, but has since faded to a caramel color. Yep, original knits doin just fine.

View attachment 45487

That's a HOUSE A-2? Premium Werber colour at a bargain price.. That looks fantastic.. Rocked my Monarch last night and with a rainy weekend on the cards it could get some 'street action'. Probably the last weekend of the year for it as we move to summer.

Your Hell's Angel A-2 is probably redundant with a stunner like this.... ;