What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

That's so cute Dmitry, it made my heart sing :)
Tim, she loves my jackets :). Unlike my eldest son she is an absolutely aviation child, as I have said here more than once, so I allow her to take jackets and wear at home time to time if she ask. She believes that they smell not me only but also sky and planes, although these leather jackets very rarely flew in real. I promised her when she stopped grow to order for her A2 or Amelia's jacket. Hope one day I'll do it.

Smithy

That's sweet my friend. You'll get to do it. They grow like beanstalks!

And like we've spoken about previously, I hope you can come and visit. Your daughter is pretty much the same age as mine so they can play together whilst we talk planes!

Flightengineer

That's sweet my friend. You'll get to do it. They grow like beanstalks!

And like we've spoken about previously, I hope you can come and visit. Your daughter is pretty much the same age as mine so they can play together whilst we talk planes!
Thank you, I remember and appreciate your invitation, my friend, and hope when this craziness ends one day I'll be can advantage of your hospitality.

newagegeezer

Popping out to Post Office to post off Easter bunny chocs to my daughters living in various parts of London.
Beautiful day so felt like casually dressing up a bit , .. a marine shirt, chinos, military belt and N1 with USS Kearsarge badge, all WW2 US originals.
I can hear the Sarge saying " get your bleedin' 'air cut" .
Covid mask made by partner, a Museum textile conservator (who's great on moth holes in knits WHEN I can get her to oblige).
and love the idea of a beer (dying for a draught Guinness) when this is all over, can talk jeep stories with Mr Micawber
take care out there everyone

Attachments