What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

RMNZ Dubow.

As well as our big heavy horses we also have a couple of moderately sized ones. Daughter and I decided we couldn't stand the mucky state of our "watch me roll in every bity of mud and crap I can find" gypsy cob any longer, as it is currently warm and sunny here we decided to give her a bath this morning ....the horse that is :D

Steady the Buffs .....I'm actually smiling this time....

20200407_103921.jpg

92054078_179171529712129_6002739781442732032_na.jpg

Ignore the twinkly things, I don't think they are real fairies but just my daughter playing about with filters on her phone.

Earloffunk

Thanks - interest is always there (at least for my part). But at the moment no need for more pics - I was just surprised by the brown color. I used to have a Concord CWU un dark brown when I was young in the mid 90s. But nothing beats a brown leather jacket. :)

Wholenineyards

Thanks - interest is always there (at least for my part). But at the moment no need for more pics - I was just surprised by the brown color. I used to have a Concord CWU un dark brown when I was young in the mid 90s. But nothing beats a brown leather jacket. :)
I hear you. For me it’s light windbreaker time this warm afternoon. Moon gazing tonight will be in a B-3, though.

Earloffunk

I have yet to wear my CWU 36 which I bought off eBay for the first time. It is getting too warm for leather or sheep hair here.

MikeyB-17

Test jacket? Are they saying the AF tried out jackets in brown? Or is this another case of the sons of Nippon and ‘yeah, it never really existed, but it looks cool so what the Hell’? And to be fair, it does look cool. Not seen anything similar myself.

Wholenineyards

I have yet to wear my CWU 36 which I bought off eBay for the first time. It is getting too warm for leather or sheep hair here.
Let us know how it goes. If it gets too warm outside, a 36/P can get really sweaty, I presume. It probably doesn’t breathe well. Send a pix, when poss.

Wholenineyards

Test jacket? Are they saying the AF tried out jackets in brown? Or is this another case of the sons of Nippon and ‘yeah, it never really existed, but it looks cool so what the Hell’? And to be fair, it does look cool. Not seen anything similar myself.
Mikey, I have no clue. It probably was a marketing stint. It does feel like a regular BR L-2. And I got it on sale with major reduction in price. Call me cheap:)

sammy

Nice jackets, but I know which one I'd choose.... the bottle of Spitfire in the background !
I got one this morning when shopping, thankfully the muppets hadn't been panic buying those and it will go nicely with my curry on Saturday evening.

Members online

Latest posts