• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ausreenactor

Working up a new Capabilty Handbook for the Brigade for the foreseeable future.

Omen at lunch. Took the hint.

20200407_124447.jpg

Wearing Vic's ELC Monarch as always. Only the three A-2s to choose from here.

20200407_140159.jpg

newagegeezer

Popping out to Post Office to post off Easter bunny chocs to my daughters living in various parts of London.
Beautiful day so felt like casually dressing up a bit , .. a marine shirt, chinos, military belt and N1 with USS Kearsarge badge, all WW2 US originals.
I can hear the Sarge saying " get your bleedin' 'air cut" .
Covid mask made by partner, a Museum textile conservator (who's great on moth holes in knits WHEN I can get her to oblige).
and love the idea of a beer (dying for a draught Guinness) when this is all over, can talk jeep stories with Mr Micawber
take care out there everyone

Attachments

• DSCN3727.JPG
    DSCN3727.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 157

Micawber

RMNZ Dubow.

As well as our big heavy horses we also have a couple of moderately sized ones. Daughter and I decided we couldn't stand the mucky state of our "watch me roll in every bity of mud and crap I can find" gypsy cob any longer, as it is currently warm and sunny here we decided to give her a bath this morning ....the horse that is :D

Steady the Buffs .....I'm actually smiling this time....

20200407_103921.jpg

92054078_179171529712129_6002739781442732032_na.jpg

Ignore the twinkly things, I don't think they are real fairies but just my daughter playing about with filters on her phone.