• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Teddy

@geoff.adams.96 Hey, sorry I have no idea about the authenticity of the color and it'd be hard to guess since there aren't that many surviving samples? This capeskin is from the old stock of Headwind's leathers, identical to Persimmon's Admiral A1.

Teddy

Am I right in thinking you’ve lost a couple pounds my friend ,looking good either way
You're right Art! Been running and doing weights a lot since November. I've run 50 miles this month already so all my jackets fit perfectly!

Vcruiser

Inside black cotton lining and zippered leather pocket of Thedi jacket Per request...

20190115_170522.jpg

Last edited:

geoff.adams.96

@geoff.adams.96 Hey, sorry I have no idea about the authenticity of the color and it'd be hard to guess since there aren't that many surviving samples? This capeskin is from the old stock of Headwind's leathers, identical to Persimmon's Admiral A1.
Thanks very much for the info! I'm sure I'll be able to get a consensus rgds colours from somewhere - I dare say the people at Aero will probably know. I wouldn't mind betting yours is correct. Now I know yours is made from capeskin I think I will make that my choice over goat, as yours looks absolutely stunning and the originals were made from that hide. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

Smithy

After all the snow buggered off, the temperature has dropped and it's snowing again. One of the great things with living here is there's lots of opportunity to wear an Irvin.

BTW Burt, did that Barnstormer work out?

B-Man2

After all the snow buggered off, the temperature has dropped and it's snowing again. One of the great things with living here is there's lots of opportunity to wear an Irvin.

BTW Burt, did that Barnstormer work out?
Tim
It sure did and you were spot on, It’s a great coat!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Smithy

That's great Burt! They are fantastic coats, very practical and according to my wife, rather dashing. The CXL leather ages beautifully too. Wear the you know what out of it!