• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

Buzz L-2A. Favorite.

37EC602A-4AA0-45D1-9741-41CDE8482B30.jpeg

Silly posing...

ACD9DDB6-C090-41FF-8DAE-19AA81629CB3.jpeg

4EB4A1DC-B111-4267-8C27-6FFEADB66DA0.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Sunny, half a foot of snow, -8 Celsius and absolutely no wind. Perfect Irvin weather. I forgot to take a photo so this one of the old girl will have to do...

xlVjoLf.jpg

I promise to take a snap tomorrow of yours truly in said jacket.
Tim
That’s a great looking older ELC Irvin. The color of the hide and the fleece are awesome. These are the ones to grab if you can find one for sale!

Smithy

Tim
That’s a great looking older ELC Irvin. The color of the hide and the fleece are awesome. These are the ones to grab if you can find one for sale!

Thanks Burt. It's looking very much like an original now. I love the old girl ;)

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Feels like a Highwayman sort of day
View attachment 15607
Hey Nick,
at first (several years ago) I wanted Aero Highwayman really much, esp. after I learned that it was (and still is as far as I know) Daniel Craig's one of most favorite jackets.
After looking at your Highwayman's photos I like Aero Highwayman even more now)
It fits you so nice! As nice as all your other jackets though)
It's really cool jacket, true badass thing! Horween HH at its best, I very like it!

Last edited:

Steve27752

This is the original picture of my 44" Dong B-10 with the large B-15 style collar.
IMG_2762.JPG
This a current picture of my BD B-10. A friend of mine who is a very good seamstress. Removed the collar, trimmed 1" from each side of the collar (top of zip to collar point) and then replaced the collar. While the collar war off, she also repositioned the hanging loop.
I am now much happier with the size of my Dongs collar.
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG
IMG_2809.JPG

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

no jacket today ...

1699Ybr.jpg

but a waistcoat made by "DARCY's" in the UK (thx to Cedric for the adress) combined with Ultra rare high-altitude leather Pants, made by MONARCH, contract No. NXS3378902, issued only once and luckily found by me a couple of years ago (sorry cannot share the source otherwise i have to kill yer all) at the original owner

extremely conveniant, almost airthight (Aircondition is via Digestion functions) and fits like a glove ...

anyone able to meet my Benchmark in Terms of rarity???

(Keep in mind we have carnical today in Germany ... :) )

Pilot

no jacket today ...

1699Ybr.jpg

but a waistcoat made by "DARCY's" in the UK (thx to Cedric for the adress) combined with Ultra rare high-altitude leather Pants, made by MONARCH, contract No. NXS3378902, issued only once and luckily found by me a couple of years ago (sorry cannot share the source otherwise i have to kill yer all) at the original owner

extremely conveniant, almost airthight (Aircondition is via Digestion functions) and fits like a glove ...

anyone able to meet my Benchmark in Terms of rarity???

(Keep in mind we have carnical today in Germany ... :) )

NARRRI NARRA! happy Carnival!
I have Carnival the whole year:):):):):):)