• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Today's exercise in vanity. A GW Star hung on a bearded old bloke while he messes about doing stuff outside.

First, checking the mirror for stray whiskers..
IMG_20190227_093401700_HDR~2.jpg

Then strike the pose while pulling the belly in...
IMG_20190227_092415378_HDR~2.jpg

I would rather nobody takes the above too seriously, I obviously watched too much Monty Python in my formative years.

Last edited:

geoff.adams.96

Good looking jacket and grandson!:)
Thank you kind sir [emoji5] Louis really is a good looking lad, he's very lucky [emoji5], and the Aero is starting to break in really well - it's taking on a lovely grain and beginning to soften up around my body. The sleeves are just starting to ride up a bit when the zip is done up. I'm sure I've caught the sun today, never done that before in February...

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

geoff.adams.96

Haven't posted for a while. With spring temperature temporarily visiting Berlin, my Headwind custom A1 jacket is the default choice.

NMnLjFA.jpg
That's a very fine jacket indeed! Can I ask if this is the colour they were issued in back in 1927 (I think). I'm eyeing up the Aero ones, but they offer them in their full range of leather and colour combinations. I'm thinking about maybe getting one in goatskin rather than the original sheep as suggested on their website...

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk