• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

BK Dubow, getting it's first wear this year.
ResizerImage1599X2151.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Thomas,

a little leather and lace can work wonders for the marriage....at least that is what I have been told by friends with motor bikes! I wonder if there is a reason why you own so many...?!

Best regards,

Ties

Well let's discuss These aspects of a "biker life" lateron in a separated thread :)

the jacket Ages pretty nice btw - ever considered to give her a Treatment like you do with your patches to give her a more used apperance???

ties70

Thomas,

at the moment I think I would just try hard wear.

...I have worn the jacket for several weekends, cleaning up my mother-in-law`s basement and garage, before she moved to here new appartment...lots of carrying stuff around, lots of dust, lots of rain on the trips to the garbage disposal and recycling facility...Let us see how the leather developes.

Ties

Micawber

This evening I have mostly been mixing it with some of my girls as they saunter back to the yard for the night. Mum on the right is rarely impressed when I greet her while wearing one of her long departed ancestors - in this case in the form of a well used GW.

R P & me.jpg

And after all that sauntering I regained my composure by artistically leaning against one of our old tractors while undertaking some serious, yet slightly wistful, gazing into the distance all the time savouring the occasional waft of the Trumper's coral skin food that I use as an alternative to beard oil.

I think the tones in the jacket compliment the rust and orange on the tractor.

DB & Me.jpg

As an aside. Might I take this opportunity to recommend Old Ma Pearl's Patented leather jacket preservative and conditioner! Just one thin coat from the handy automatic, self propelled and totally organic dispenser, as seen here ,is all it takes to keep those old leather garments as soft and as supple as ever you could wish for.

Buy one today, you know it makes!

P Slobber.jpg

:);):)