• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Irvins.

J.R.303

View attachment 122459
I received my 5* Irvin.

To say I am chuffed is an understatement…

The crinkled leather texture and rich colour variation which has a superb sheen.The dark seal goatskin reinforcement was a good call. The wool is an excellent caramel. The size fits me perfect as per chart. You could go up a size if layering underneath and prefer the oversized look. Max for me would be a sweatshirt. The length is perfect and it’s definitely not as bulky as my 5* B-3, although they feel roughly the same weight. It’s length is comfortable when seated. The zips are great the whole thing feels robust throughout. The great thing about these jackets is the ability to open or close the entire jacket according to temperatures.
Really happy. 5* are coming on, well done to @Shawn Ali and his team.

I do not have a single negative to say.
It looks like it should wear in well and quite quickly.

Spitfireace

Looks alright. If I didn't have an original to wear, I might think about it.
20211229_231723.jpg

B-Man2

View attachment 122459
I received my 5* Irvin.

To say I am chuffed is an understatement…

The crinkled leather texture and rich colour variation which has a superb sheen.The dark seal goatskin reinforcement was a good call. The wool is an excellent caramel. The size fits me perfect as per chart. You could go up a size if layering underneath and prefer the oversized look. Max for me would be a sweatshirt. The length is perfect and it’s definitely not as bulky as my 5* B-3, although they feel roughly the same weight. It’s length is comfortable when seated. The zips are great the whole thing feels robust throughout. The great thing about these jackets is the ability to open or close the entire jacket according to temperatures.
Really happy. 5* are coming on, well done to @Shawn Ali and his team.

I do not have a single negative to say.
Nicely done !!
That’s a good looking jacket !

blackrat2

Yeah looks super comfy but as Burt says the picture isn’t doing any justice
Is it flyweight? Late war or which model
Having tried the Eastman lightweight version in what was our summer, I think if I got an Irvin it would either be a later war or more likely the lightweight as I think it get a lot more wear…now if the didn’t a multi seemed lightweight