• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New M-422 is finally here

m444uk

PLATON said:
0001vkn.jpg

OK, no balloons there except those two white balloons in the South.

Looks good.

B-Man2

Platon;

Since the end of the month is just about here, how do we place an order?
The website hasn't been updated to accept orders for this jacket and as Klemmi stated
10% of what?

I understand we can send an e-mail to the website indicating we are interested in the M-422, but I'd like to know the time lines for the jacket production, size measurements ( Shoulders, chest and sleeve lengths for a size 46) and the cost, etc.

We are all behind you so get back to us on this :D

A

Anonymous

10% of what?

of the tag (what else)

Since the end of the month is just about here, how do we place an order?
The website hasn't been updated to accept orders for this jacket and as Klemmi stated
10% of what?

I understand we can send an e-mail to the website indicating we are interested in the M-422, but I'd like to know the time lines for the jacket production, size measurements ( Shoulders, chest and sleeve lengths for a size 46) and the cost, etc.

Exactly, if interested please contact Bill Kelso ([email protected])
All I know production for this jacket will start in 7-10 days, when it is expected to have 2 mouton colors available. One as shown in the test jacket here and a brown like the one here:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/a ... cw60_3.jpg

Jackets are constructed and can be shipped in 1 week's time when not too busy and in about 2 weeks when busy.

For prices and measurements, I am not your guy, please contact Andy at Bill Kelso.
He can guide you and take your order.

My main job is to acquire originals to copy the patterns from and source the all right materials. Also, supervision and quality control. Additionally, I am the guy who installs the neck hooks on the A-2 and puts the stencils on the M-422. (love my job)

Thanks

bretron

PLATON said:
My main job is to acquire originals to copy the patterns from and source the all right materials. Also, supervision and quality control. Additionally, I am the guy who installs the neck hooks on the A-2 and puts the stencils on the M-422. (love my job)

Thanks

That sounds like a dream job! :p

Btw- any news on the new A2 contracts?

stanier

Very tempted by one of these and I've sent an enquiry e-mail.

Just one question (which maybe a daft one but m-422 is not a jacket I've had much to do with before, so please forgive) but shouldn't the lining be reder or did that vary between contracts?

Cheers

stanier

Well, I've sent an enquiry email two or three days ago and no reply yet. When will we know a price and be able to order please?

Steve27752

stanier said:
Well, I've sent an enquiry email two or three days ago and no reply yet. When will we know a price and be able to order please?

likewise................still waiting.

m444uk

stanier said:

Kelso m422a is 585 euro plus shipping

10% off if you order now I believe.

TankBuster

m444uk said:
stanier said:

Or $780 if your from this side of the pond. ;)

A

Anonymous

Stanier and Steve,
never received your messages

Andrew

TankBuster said:
m444uk said:
stanier said:

Or $780 if your from this side of the pond. ;)

+ from here again. As exciting as it is and as much as I'd love one it's back on the wish list pour moi.

TankBuster

[/quote]Kelso m422a is 585 euro plus shipping

10% off if you order now I believe.[/quote]

Or $780 if your from this side of the pond. ;)[/quote]

+ from here again. As exciting as it is and as much as I'd love one it's back on the wish list pour moi.[/quote]

I hear you Andrew! I was hoping for the price to be a little lower for me to pull the trigger on one. Nice jacket though, good luck with it!