• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New M-422 is finally here

A

Anonymous

Well the plan was to release the G&F first, but we have been trying to make a descent label for it since before Christmas.
Have changed 3 different label makers and now found one who can do it, rejected 3 drafts already and hope their next effort will be successful.

So in the meantime at Bill Kelso, had the time to get this ready. Its label and especially the size tags have their own story too, but I don't want to bore you, let's go straight to the pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics, this one is scheduled for a photo shoot next week but I couldn't wait. Either way, the webiste update will take a long time........

Made of wild (mountain) goat, this leasther has a unique WWII accurate appearance, with a grain that is a perfect match to originals.

NOS Talon zip, sweet golden mouton, 100% correct stencil, this repro jacket has it all.
Enjoy

img2762tj.jpg

img2763a.jpg

img2764rt.jpg

img2765cp.jpg

img2766d.jpg

img2768x.jpg

img2769y.jpg

img2770aw.jpg

img2771ut.jpg

img2772g.jpg

img2773xh.jpg

img2774kx.jpg

img2775ze.jpg

img2776fv.jpg

img2777s.jpg

img2778kk.jpg

img2779h.jpg

img2780dh.jpg

img2781b.jpg

img2782x.jpg

Bill Kelso is ready to start taking orders for this, if you are interested, got to send your enquiry by email.

Andrew

From my inexperienced eye it looks fantastic Platon. I may have missed it but what's the price? Also it'd be great if you could post a shot of how it looks worn.

A

Anonymous

Price: cheaper than anybody else.
I will know the exact price next Monday.

Somehow I failed to show in the photos the vent holes in the underarm gussets, but believe me they are there. I will show more photos later, after you guys digest these.

SuinBruin

Very nice jacket, almost tempting except I don't like mouton collars. I look forward to reading some reviews once people start buying.

A

Anonymous

how much man this looks interesting looks like a buzz rickson m442

Buzz who? Who is Buzz Rickson?
I used to have high idea about Buzz Rickson, until I bought one of their jackets. What a disappointment!
I can tell you, seriously, and take full responsibility about what I am going to say, that the current Bill Kelso A-2 jackets are better costructed than Buzz Rickson's. I didn't want to say that before I sold mine on the bay, but now it's sold. The person who bought it is receiving one BK too soon so he will be able to compare and testify.

I don't want to sound arrogant, but the Buzz jacket really turned me off and at the same time made me happy because realized how good the BK jackets are. I think its good news for everybody, as will me abe to get same or better quality than Buzz at a fraction of the price.

If you order the W&G M-422 today, it can be shipped next week. There's one thing I gotta take care first, I will confirm that next Tuesday.

m444uk

Looks well made. Might be worth offering mouton in the original issue colour of dark brown too. Original colour pics confirm this. The mouton quickly faded in the maritime atmosphere.

BTW. one of the Jap makers, Real McCoy, are thinking of opening a production base in either the UK or America. Hitoshi Tsujimoto says pricing will be much lower and patterns cut to suit Western sizing. Good to see so much choice !

tater

Hmmm. This is relevant to my interests. And since my wife bought a pair of leboutain shoes in SF last week, maybe I can get one ;)