• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New M-422 is finally here

bfrench

Administrator
airfrogusmc said:
Its here just came and very fast first impressions? IMPRESSED!!!!

Hi, Froggie,

Congrats on the jacket - how about pit to pit and back length measurements when you post pics???

airfrogusmc

bfrench said:
airfrogusmc said:

Hi, Froggie,

Congrats on the jacket - how about pit to pit and back length measurements when you post pics???

Hey Bill,

Here are the measurements..
Exactly the measurements I sent

28 pit to pit and 28 long....

ButteMT61

airfrogusmc said:
bfrench said:
airfrogusmc said:

Hi, Froggie,

Hey Bill,

Here are the measurements..
Exactly the measurements I sent

28 pit to pit and 28 long....

Damn! That's big Allen. How does it fit you?

airfrogusmc

Scott,

Real nice..... I'll post photos. Same size as my Goodwear Monarch 422 only 1 inch longer in the body.

Andrew

oh no, hope this isn't gonna be like the mechanics car that never gets fixed and the Architect's house that never gets renovated (mine). We are hanging on whilst the Photographer takes the perfect pics :lol:

Looking forward to it.

airfrogusmc

Andrew said:
oh no, hope this isn't gonna be like the mechanics car that never gets fixed and the Architect's house that never gets renovated (mine). We are hanging on whilst the Photographer takes the perfect pics :lol:

Looking forward to it.

Theres some truth in that but I promise I will get up some photos by early next week...

Andrew

airfrogusmc said:
Andrew said:

Looking forward to it.

Theres some truth in that but I promise I will get up some photos by early next week...
At least by previous standards I'm sure they'll be the best representation yet Allen and worth the wait.