• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK Victory Horse™ Hide

FlyingYankee

PLATON said:
IMG_1047.jpg

Oh good,
Now I got to remember who it was who offered to lend me an original Bronco.
That's the patch I want but wife said not so fast.

Nickb123

That's the patch I want but wife said not so fast.[/quote]

Those patches were definitely "field modifications" from the originals!
Air_Transport_Command_Patch_01-395x388.jpg

Skip

PLATON said:
I think that is the best looking A-2 you have ever done!!!!!

I think the same thing too,
but I can hear the angry customer yelling...

"What kind of leather is this? You screwed me!!! I will return it, I WANT my money BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!"

I think you on to something Platon, I like the look, may a bit more duller. Dont scrap it, maybe it could be your "time worn" option

Andreart

the hide is nice, could be epic if the tanner can blend it better. Its too blotchy, have them tone it down a little. it does have the look, but just a little too drastic in the tone diferences, if they can get that sequencing right, you in business, it'll be perfect and you'll have a winner.

cmk-2

Think what this hide would look like after worn a few months and in the rain a few times and maybe a bit of HWT. WOW! You have the perfect 100 mission A-2!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

The truth is, with a couple of months of wear it will look amazing.

Would be nice to have two russets, the normal and the time worn, but it's simply not possible as these hides are super expensive and we are already ordering 3 colors. Also, how many people out of 10 want their jackets timeworn?

One way it can happen is to have one season normal and the next season time worn, (very risky).
Or, if could get some pre orders for time worn could have a little quantity of these hides made.

The Great Escape jacket is under construction and will finish shortly.

CBI

I think these latest additions really look terrific.

Which is the seal brown A-2 with the patches laying on it?

Which hide/model?

Nice to see BK progressing so well...............