• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK Victory Horse™ Hide

A

Anonymous

The jacket shown above is a Rough Wear 27752 size 38
and will soon come for sale because the Chinese guy who ordered it wanted a smooth leather.
(We emailed him the photos and he totally hates it, he wants replacement with smooth leather).

The jacket has not left the shop and is here for anybody who wants it, subject that the Chinese guy does not change his mind.

If you have interest do not PM me as my box is full. Insteas please send email to BK, Andy will handle all enquiries.

A

Anonymous

OK, the Chinese guy confirmed he does not want the jacket.
Jacket now definitely for sale.

A

Anonymous

NOTHING gets so close to original out of the box.

IMG_0872_Copy.jpg

AFA317_May_Luncheon_Sy_B17_Crewman_025.jpg

Dr H

I think that you'll find that's Rotenhahn SwoopTM... ;)
Bit like the Nike SwooshTM...

A

Anonymous

there are some red undertones but that image does not show the jacket as seen with naked eye
that image was captured by the camera when playing with the various settings

A

Anonymous

C'mon ask your Valentine to buy you a Victory. What are you waiting for.

From what I know the Dubow 27798 will be released first, then the Werber, and then the Star.

A

Anonymous

Not yet,
The reason the werber was postponed for so long, although we had the pattern for about a year,
is the anticipation of Victory horsehides.

Some nice guys, (we thank them), ordered Victory jackets unseen, so we are working on those jackets now.
When those jackets are out, those guys who will receive them will be very happy and we will be free
to do the Werber. Should be able to start it sometime next week I guess.