• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK Victory Horse™ Hide

Persimmon

PLATON said:
In Victory Horse?

Yes.

you should Trade Mark / Copyright that expression before someone else does.
As in, this is our 100 Mission Special Edition.

Yes.

I think thats more than a touch similar to the product Avirex ( now Cockpit ) have been selling for years !!
100 Mission A-2 Pilot...
[Style #Z2011A]
$500.00

http://www.cockpitusa.com/store/100-mis ... acket.html

And they even do B3's in that branding

http://www.cockpitusa.com/store/100-mis ... acket.html

A

Anonymous

yes, they have the name "100 missions"
but their jacket is lambskin

Persimmon

PLATON said:
yes, they have the name "100 missions"
but their jacket is lambskin

It was more about the branding not necessary the materials used.
Still the B3 features horsehide as part of the materials featured.

A

Anonymous

The BK jacket is not "100 missions"
but if you wear it can do the missionary position 100 times.

cmk-2

You could go with 50 mission jacket to go with 50 mission hat.My father (9AF pilot) said he would beat up his Officer's visored hat (sleep on it and beat it to hell) to give it the "50 mission" look.

Dr H

PLATON said:
The BK jacket is not "100 missions"
but if you wear it can do the missionary position 100 times.

Quite a claim Platon (although I note you haven't specified a timescale!). Money back if not fully satisfied? As it were :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Platon,
Here's a link to the GW site that shows proper wearing on beautiful Japanese leather in a uniform finish. No blotches. Just gorgeous leather.

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/W ... er_1_Year/

Brian

Thanks Brian,
All feedback from you guys is taken very seriously into consideration.

and for comparison, here is the back of an original Dubow

IMG_1073.jpg

I think it's a matter of taste. I like both the uniform and the blotchy, but don't mind me. At BK we want to give what you guys want.

unclegrumpy

PLATON said:
The BK jacket is not "100 missions", but if you wear it can do the missionary position 100 times.

Wow that's amazing.....and I thought it was pretty cool when Gary Eastman started to use nipple snaps! However, I am not sure I want to be a Hump Pilot.

Marv

unclegrumpy said:
PLATON said:
The BK jacket is not "100 missions", but if you wear it can do the missionary position 100 times.

Wow that's amazing.....and I thought it was pretty cool when Gary Eastman started to use nipple snaps! However, I am not sure I want to be a Hump Pilot.

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Ok this is just photoshop, but just to show you what we can do with this leather

cn_vs_bk.jpg

If anyone wants a jacket like this, we have the 16160 pattern and 100% replica patches and everything standing by.