• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Spitfireace

1976 IMPERIAL

r6UjL9z.jpg

oFdb3Rb.jpg
Interesting colour for knits. I assume are original.

Thomas Koehle

Thanks Thomas
BTW … I never thought you had gained weight. I just thought they made the jacket a little small. You always look great and stylish as well .
Cheers
Burt - even if you would have wouldn’t have bothered me. Even though we never had a beer (or coke/coffee/whiskey/ …) before I consider you as a friend so I don’t feel offended in any way

newagegeezer

having just moved out of London to Sandwich, Kent I'm only just catching up with the jacket "show and tell".
Lovely Autumn day here after a week of rain so starting a bit of winter pruning. Having sold my jeep a couple of years back my original Arctic M41 (they had thicker lining and were slightly longer than M41 but mine had been cut down to normal M41 length before I picked it up in the '70s) and forage cap have been demoted to gardening duty (shades of Mr Micawber...). Have a large shed here so will be able to be reunited with my old bikes , they have been languishing in my daughter's garage as I had nowhere to keep in London, when they are recommissioned I'll have more reason to get the old jackets out .

IMG_0462.JPG

Kermit3D

having just moved out of London to Sandwich, Kent I'm only just catching up with the jacket "show and tell".
Lovely Autumn day here after a week of rain so starting a bit of winter pruning. Having sold my jeep a couple of years back my original Arctic M41 (they had thicker lining and were slightly longer than M41 but mine had been cut down to normal M41 length before I picked it up in the '70s) and forage cap have been demoted to gardening duty (shades of Mr Micawber...). Have a large shed here so will be able to be reunited with my old bikes , they have been languishing in my daughter's garage as I had nowhere to keep in London, when they are recommissioned I'll have more reason to get the old jackets out .

View attachment 124675
The place where you live looks very nice.
One day I'd like to visit the English countryside.

I'm curious : do you have any photos of your old bikes ?