• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Thanks for your interest Kermit, Her's a photo of the bikes when they went into daughter's garage about 10 years back, owned the 1944 H-D over 40 years and the '47 Chief about 35. They were featured in a British magazine back in the '90s

View attachment 124703

View attachment 124699

WOW! That’s some stunning “steel” you got. Worth a fortune meanwhile.

Congratulations for such a “motor pool”!

coolhandluke

Only wore it for a few seconds, but here's a sneak peek at a 1965 contract Ralph Edwards G1 that I purchased today from a local antique shop. Moths have done some damage to the knits, but it's otherwise in nice condition. I'll likely be rehoming the jacket though since it's a size 46.

20231025_192617.jpg

20231025_190843.jpg

Last edited:

John Luder

ohh man … all of you guys look great in your jackets .
I’m so over summer down here in North Florida and wishing it would cool off enough for an A2 or anything . But …. It’s 81F today …. Again …..:confused:
I feel your pain! Haven't been here for a while cuz too damn hot in So.Cal. Finally started the day at 61 or so. We're close to the Pacific, so when it gets cool, it's also rather damp. Wore my denim jumper today, with khaki trousers and chambray shirt. I felt very nautical; but nice.
Glad to be back among the bros, and the smell of fine Corinthian Leather.
BTW, yesterday/Wednesday, was St. Crispin's Day. Who watched Branagh do The Speech? Tears stream down my face every time I watch that performance. Then I toggle over to his performance as Col. Tim Collins in Iraq. I wish I had half his hair. Hell, I'll take a 1/4.
God's Will I pray thee. Not onnnne mannn more.
Aloha.

Griffon_301

Only wore it for a few seconds, but here's a sneak peek at a 1965 contract Ralph Edwards G1 that I purchased today from a local antique shop. Moths have done some damage to the knits, but it's otherwise in nice condition. I'll likely be rehoming the jacket though since it's a size 46.

View attachment 124843

View attachment 124841

I would have knits at home for that jacket
just out of interest, what would you ask for for that G-1?