• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

Yep, does it show?

;)
Steve, did land girls ever look this good? ;) :p
1_781855683945-insJPG.jpg

elfraty

After a long a hard search this one arrived with the post today from Köln Germany... I wanted a red skin B3 so much I did no research about the brand name. After I bought it, I started reading about this brand and was shocked by its history. I did not know that this happened in the past. So now I feel a lot of guilt.....about Simmons bilt......
But the quality of this jacket is extremely high because it was made by Kelly, former employe of Aero leathers....

ausreenactor

Just to fanboy here- it gives me great pleaseure to own some amazing jackets by other makers. Knowing how difficult these are to construct just makes it all the better. I picked this up from Chapman after he told me about it in a conversation we were having a while back. Goodwear B-1.

This is my main cold weather motorcycle jacket as well as a daily wearer. I rotate this and my B-6 (also from John).

View attachment 86404
View attachment 86405
View attachment 86406
View attachment 86407
Like that collar!