• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Out for our weekly tea date. GW Switlik with a pair of Iron Hearts:
D77FA07A-D060-4885-80FA-38874D88081B.jpeg

2E627211-9069-4951-A0F2-9973D898A8FA.jpeg

And because I think she looks pretty (badass), @Nnatalie:
E421C29D-CDE1-4BB7-831C-E932D0E556CA.jpeg

WingAndaPrayer

damn, another goat cable, and a kicks one at that. been looking for a sz 42 original goat cable for years, having been too cheap assed to pony up for a beauty offered to me some ten years ago. that'll learn me.
I feel your pain. There’s an original aero in size 50 that I could fit but the seller wants $9k for it.

WingAndaPrayer

damn, another goat cable, and a kicks one at that. been looking for a sz 42 original goat cable for years, having been too cheap assed to pony up for a beauty offered to me some ten years ago. that'll learn me.
The seller finally came down from 9k haha

Wz1999

The cable Im wearing in the photos came off of ebay a few years back, it was listed in the vintage mens jacket section and I dont think they had any idea what it was....got it for 300 bucks, once in a while I still get lucky.
Awesome deal!

Spitfireace

Had to try the CWU-36/P today. Leather jackets are so heavy compared to wearing this. Not warm enough outside in Vancouver yet though. Raining lots today, so not good for that either. It's a 2000 Propper Industries. Had the sleeves shortened by two inches because I'm short. The personalized nametag with wings may be a bit much since I didn't earn them. Depends what situation I 'm in. Velcro tags are easy to remove:)
20220403_163917.jpg

Spitfireace

The cable Im wearing in the photos came off of ebay a few years back, it was listed in the vintage mens jacket section and I dont think they had any idea what it was....got it for 300 bucks, once in a while I still get lucky.
We only get a few of those in life. One time I was walking down the street out of my room in a house, and I found a 1954 Fender Tweed Champ amp out on the sidewalk for trash pickup. I grabbed it, then had to find some tubes for it, but once I did at the local electronics shop, I plugged it in and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately lost it in a pawn shop when I forgot to pay them money. Easy come easy go I guess, but I'm still PO'ed about it. Once in a lifetime find.