• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Peter242

Good Point for a Discussion.

If you order an A-2 contract at JC - you can adjust the measurements. What´s the opinion of you all - is there a limit of inch / cm ?? Eastman on the other hand offers nearly no adjustments - so get the unchanged pattern which probalby fit not good.
Hope you get my point - as my english is not too good

flyincowboy

A2 time with my friend for his daily walk. Redyed 5 star 27752 Roughwear steerhide . Love this jacket!
and the brownish shades.

FRED PROSPER.jpg
20220405_140548136.jpg

B-Man2

Looks like the other pooch is feeling a little left out ;)
The 5 Star looks great … did you do the re-dye work? Nice job .

flyincowboy

Looks like the other pooch is feeling a little left out ;)
The 5 Star looks great … did you do the re-dye work? Nice job .
Yes jacket was redyed after been washed with rubbing alcoohol and acetone wash. The dye is fiebing colour is dark brown.
The other dog was so happy running and chasing the birds, that is nearly impossible to take a picture.

Last edited:

blackrat2

Love the colour you’ve gotten the 5star to, certainly at the price range they are a jacket that can be “experimented” on

Enigma1938

Allo Enigma,

Last year, I discovered the USN N-1 and agree how practical and comfortable it is. You look good and nice scenery!

What maker is it?

Dany
Thanks!
The maker is Gizemo, the very best N1 replica you can get!

Last edited: